To add an auto responder in cPanel, follow these steps:
- In the Mail section of the cPanel home screen, click Auto Responders.
- Click Add Auto Responder.
- Under Character Set, select the character set that you want the auto responder to use.
- In the Interval text box, type the interval in hours that the auto responder will wait to send multiple responses to the same e-mail address.
- In the Email text box, type the e-mail account that the auto responder sends messages for.
- In the From text box, type your name or e-mail address. Alternatively, you can leave this field blank.
- In the Subject text box, type the subject line of the auto response message.
- If you want to include HTML in the message body, select the HTML check box.
- In the Body text box, type the message body.
- Click Create/Modify.
You can edit an auto responder if you want to modify the response contents or account details or you can delete an auto responder when you no longer need it.