1) First, you should not deactivate your account with your previous hosting provider and until your website tranfer to Web-Art Design is completed.
2) Download from your previous server all of your website files and upload them via FTP to your new account with Web-Art Design. You should also transfer any databases you may use. In the account activation email you will receive, you will find all the information you need on how to connect via FTP and access Cpanel in order to create databases.
3) Upon tranfering your files and databases, you can use your temporary URL in order to check if your website operates normally.
4) Use CPanel to create the email accounts you need
5) Update your domain nameservers, replacing them with the ones you received in the account activation email. You will have to update the nameservers via the control panel of your domain registrator.
Upon updating the nameservers, your website will be hosted by us within 4 to 48 hours. Until this process is completed, your website will be hosted by your previous server.
After the 48-hour period is complete, you can deactivate your account with your previous hosting provider. For any problem you may have during your website transfer, please contact our support team. Our Tecnhical Department undertakes for free your website tranfer.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Until DNS is updated and your domain name is activated, you can upload files via FTP and by using...
As long as your previous hosting provider does not terminate your site, your website and emails...
During weekdays, and if you choose to pay by bank transfer, your plan will be activated right...
Yes definitely, as it is not necessary to purchase domain registration and hosting services from...
Our servers are connected and are being monitored 24/7/365.